What happened to me last friday - by Dablogger

Last Friday, I went to see my friend, and man, he is fucking smart. Anyways, he took me out with his girlfriend to this fucking good restaurant called Sushi King and I saw my ex-wife bitch there. When she saw me, bro, I could tell that I blew her asshole off of her. She was literally bullshit-astonished. She had a gun with her though. That's what completely threw me off. But she's crazy. Then, she literally took out her gun, called and pointed at what she said was a nigga, and pulled the trigger. I don't understand why, but that's why I broke up with her. I couldn't take anymore of that bullshit. The next part was really fucking weird and funny. She pulled out her phone and played the song on Spotify good 4 u by Olivia Rodrigo, and she stared at me while just twerked all around, and I could see one of the chefs at the Sushi bar dialing 911. Everyone in the restaurant was frozen and completely freaked out. Especially my friend. 

When the police came, they rushed everyone out of Sushi King and arrested the paranoid girl. She is so crazy. But when I got back to my friend's apartment, he said he didn't understand why I ever crushed on her and told me to get out. I honestly don't know what I actually crushed on that bullshit-motherfucker anyways.

And that's what happened to me last Friday. I don't know many other details on what happened to the shot person and my ex-bitch, but I probably don't want to know. 

Comments

  1. Holy cow bruh Dablogger that is so crazy...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Romeo C. - Reducing Pollution - How pollution’s hurting the Earth, why, and how to slow and stop it

Top 10 Hit Songs - Week 1/1/2022 (WhaleGamer/Romeo C. Collaboration - UPDATED)

Christmas With Articles 101: Creepy Darkness - A Jingle Bells Parody

WhaleGamer: The Great Crypto Winter Part 1 - Articles 101 to 5,000 views!!!

Rare “Medicane” Hits Sicily

Country Info: Italy Zoom-In 1

Which Countries Have The MOST Islands in The World?!?!?

How To Draw a Cartony Anime Body in My Style! // Isamu

WhaleGamer: Top 9 Best Minecraft YouTubers

Pyro Kit Roblox Bedwars Info-Bedwars101