Sokeefe VS. Sophitz - The Ultimate Keeper of the Lost Cities (series by Shannon Messenger) Ship WAR!!!

Hello! My name is Isamu-Chan, or just Isamu. I’m so excited to be joining the Articles 101 team! I will be writing about many topics that interest me, and if you have any suggestions that I like, that’s great, but I’m not going to be taking ones about things that don’t interest me, such as:

  • Politics

  • News

  • Celebrity drama

  • NSFW

  • COVID-19

But I will be talking about ones that I really enjoy writing about, including:

  • Sci-fi/fantasy novels

  • Video games

  • Art

  • Anime


Now, let’s discuss our first topic!



Sokeefe VS Sophitz- The Ultimate Keeper of the Lost Cities Ship War!


*BEFORE YOU READ THIS ARTICLE, KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE ARE SOME MAJOR SPOILERS*


     This is the article that you’ve all been waiting for!! There are many videos and stuff on this, but I’m really going to get down to the wire and pick at every detail here. So, let’s start off with some character traits of the male in each ship, and point out the ones that make them either good, or bad.

Starting with Fitz:


  • Anger Issues

  • The “Golden Boy”

  • Decently Handsome

  • Smart

  • A bit mean to Keefe towards the end of the series

  • Can’t take the blame for much



Now, let’s take a look at Keefe’s:


  • Caring

  • Was always there for Sophie

  • INCREDIBLY HANDSOME

  • Funny

  • Also smart

  • Runs away from his problems

  • Takes the blame for everything 


     So, now that we’ve gotten into the character traits, let’s analyze how the ships would turn out.


If it ended up being Sophitz, I wouldn’t go ahead and call it “toxic” like some people. If I’m honest, he made Sophie happy, or at least she thought she was happy. But, she was the one to “officially” break up with him. And I also don't think people should be scared to be in a real relationship with a real crush. They also shouldn’t be terrified to kiss them. On the other hand, Fitz does have some redeeming qualities. I think he does genuinely care about Sophie. But he needs to work on his anger issues, and how he treats her sometimes. He needs to learn he doesn’t have to know everything all of the time. On that note, let’s switch to the Sokeefe side.



I personally am a Sokeefe shipper, so this might be slightly biased, but I’m really trying to have a third person POV here. I truly think it would be a cute ship. Keefe has always been there for Sophie, and Sophie has much more ease hugging him and crying on his shoulder. Keefe just in general, has more understanding for Sophie, and I think Sophie would just be happier with him, and loves him more at heart.



So who won this ship war? Sokeefe did! Let me know if you agree or disagree, and if you want to see more articles from me!



Peace, Love, and Sokeefe!

-Isamu




A note - welcomne Isamu to Articles 101!! I would just like to say this is one an awesome article, and two, this is for fans of


Keeper of The Lost Cities - by Shannon Messenger


Also, this is an awesome book series. Thank you, and please keep posted on us!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romeo C. - Reducing Pollution - How pollution’s hurting the Earth, why, and how to slow and stop it

Top 10 Hit Songs - Week 1/1/2022 (WhaleGamer/Romeo C. Collaboration - UPDATED)

Christmas With Articles 101: Creepy Darkness - A Jingle Bells Parody

WhaleGamer: The Great Crypto Winter Part 1 - Articles 101 to 5,000 views!!!

Rare “Medicane” Hits Sicily

Country Info: Italy Zoom-In 1

Which Countries Have The MOST Islands in The World?!?!?

How To Draw a Cartony Anime Body in My Style! // Isamu

WhaleGamer: Top 9 Best Minecraft YouTubers

Pyro Kit Roblox Bedwars Info-Bedwars101